FXRefreshed – Episode 17 – Founder Brian Kempisty of Port X Logistics
Posted Under: Podcasts
Welcome to another exciting episode of FXRefreshed! In this episode, Mark Ridley speaks to Brian Kempisty, the founder of Port X Logistics about revolutionizing truck transportation in the United States.
Mark picks Brian’s brain about:
- Selling your first company
- Building a second business
- Successfully managing employees and their mental health
- Implementing communicative technology to delight customers
- Differentiating from your competition
- Creating an aspirational brand
- Executing a successful business generation strategy
- Avoiding paralysis by analysis
- How to succeed despite supply chain issues and capturing opportunities
GreenShootsFX offers a fresh approach to international payments by leveraging cutting-edge technology, with near market rates and providing dedicated support to meet your cross-border payment and collection needs.
Port X Logistics is a transportation company that specializes in expediting containerized cargo throughout the U.S. and Canada.
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel! If you are feeling generous, please consider sharing and liking this podcast.